Here’s how it works:
Balls are rolled NEVER thrown
The object of the game is to get your ball closet to the small ball called the Pallino
There are two teams the Red Team and Green Team
2-4 Players on a team. A four player game is two players on each side
The same player throwing the Pallino must throw the first bocce ball
If the bocce ball hits the back wall without hitting any other balls it is OUT. If the bocce ball hits another ball then the wall it stays IN
The opposing team will roll their bocce balls until they have scored a ball closer to the Pallino or have used their 4 balls
A player also has the option of rolling their ball and hitting out any balls in play in order to get a point
When all 8 balls have been thrown the points are tallied
Teams whose balls are closer to the Pallino are awarded the point. Only one team gets points per round
Games are 7 points to win
- Courts are sponsored by paying customers. BUY SOMETHING!
- Have courtesy when walking over courts (throwers have the right of way)
- Bartenders are refs, their rule is final
- Eating is encouraged, just do not eat on the court
- No swearing in English por favor
- Losing team sweeps & buys the next round
- Festive and merry is welcome, loud and obnoxious is not!
- The court is not a sandbox treat it well
- No reason to drink and drive, the subway is literally right outside!
- Winning team must celebrate with a team photo #twistandsmashd